Becoming a member of Northeast Historic Film
Northeast Historic Film is a membership organization supported by people just like you. We started offering memberships shortly after our founding in 1986 so it is our longest standing donation program. Membership is available at levels ranging from $20 for an Educator/Student up to $1,000 for a Patron.
Members provide a stream of constant support for the overall operations, and are the heart of NHF. Won’t you join us?
All NHF members receive these basic benefits:
- Discounts on admissions to many Alamo Theatre and NHF-sponsored events.
- 15% Discount on more than 140 Videos of Life in New England in the NHF store.
- Access to more than 450 videos through our Reference by Mail loan program. Each member may borrow up to 3 DVDs at a time and keep them for a week. Postage fee of $5 will apply if items are mailed.
- Access to stream many of our programs on our Vimeo channel
- Discounted registration for the Northeast Historic Film Summer Symposium.
|Individual||$35 per year||Basic benefits, plus two Alamo Theatre movie passes.|
|Educator/Student||$20 per year||Basic benefits, plus two Alamo Theatre movie passes. Applies to teachers, homeschoolers, and students at any level.|
|Nonprofit Organization||$50 per year||Basic benefits plus two Alamo Theatre passes and a 15% discount on media vault storage.|
|Household||$60 per year||Basic benefits plus four Alamo Theatre movie passes. All benefits apply to the entire household.|
|Associate (individuals)||$100 per year||Basic benefits plus four Alamo Theatre movie passes. All benefits apply to the entire household.|
|Corporate||$150 per year||Basic benefits plus six Alamo Theatre movie passes.|
|Friend||$250 per year||Basic benefits plus six Alamo Theatre movie passes.|
|Sponsor||$500 per year||Basic benefits plus six Alamo Theatre movie passes.|
|Patron||$1,000 per year||Basic benefits plus six Alamo Theatre movie passes.|
Video Loan Catalog
Members of Northeast Historic Film may borrow from our free loan collection of Videos of Life in New England. You can borrow up to three videos at a time and pay only $5 per shipment for postage. Simply email us at email@example.com, call at 1-800-639-1636, or stop by NHF during normal business hours (Mon. – Thurs. from 9am to 4pm).
A downloadable version of the loan catalog is also available here: RBM database CURRENT.