Frankly, it is expensive to exhibit motion pictures. Movie studios either take a percentage of our profit or they charge a minimum if we don’t make any money. That is generally $250. To offset this, we started offering movie sponsorship in 2013. The benefits our sponsors get is quite amazing. Honestly, you can’t get this much publicity anywhere. Here’s what you get for just $100:
- The sponsor’s name or someone or something “in honor of” on the marquee
- Name in the Alamo’s two newspaper ads. (Bucksport Enterprise & Ellsworth American)
- Name, logo and blurb about their business/organization and a link to their website on the e-mail publicity blast that goes to thousands of readers every week.
- Two complimentary passes good for any weekend movie.
- Blurb about the sponsor on the NHF website with links if applicable.
- Name mentioned in NHF social media (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter)
- A credit on the “big screen” before each showing of the movie on the sponsored weekend
- Lobby space for you to set up a display, leave brochures or greet patrons.