Of the Thanksgiving footage, Norman Richmond recalls that this "was a tradition at my great grandfather's home in East Dixfield. East Dixfield was and is a very small village, and our family was a truly extended family of the Butterfields, Smiths, Whites, Severys...and Thanksgiving was time for our reunion."
Norman Richmond of Lewiston, Maine, is Mabel Wheeler's cousin. He obtained the film from Mabel and coordinated its donation to Northeast Historic Film.
1. Horse races.
2. Ella White birthday, East Dixfield, Me.
3. Al and Mabel beneath "Goodrich" sign. Al and Mabel.
4. Car demolition s...more
- Bath Historical Society Collection
- Groth, Ernest Collection
- Hiram Historical Society Collection
- Medomak Camp Collection
- Pearmain, Pierce Collection
- Maine Department of Agriculture Collection
- Maine State Museum Collection
- Vinalhaven Historical Society Collection
- Stillman, Ernest G. Collection
- Hodgkins, Earl Collection
- Bailey, Solon and Betty Collection
- Bangor Historical Society/WABI Collection
- Bradley, Cameron Collection
- Brown Paper Company Collection
- Bucksport High School Football Collection
- Bucksport Junior High School Collection