Edgar Pearson Collection
[Bangor & Aroostook Railroad inspection] , 1243
Primary Format and Extent
film (300 ft.) : si., b&w ; 16mm.
Collection Date Range
Collection contains a factual work, Bangor & Aroostook Railroad Inspection trip, with William K. Hallett, General Manager, and others on an inspection trip in Maine. Scenes include trackside gatherings of businessmen, train stations, and surrounding countryside, including a large dam. One shot shows a man in a field using a movie camera. Also contains footage of railroad President Percy R. Todd and his wife arriving in Florida in a Bangor and Aroostook Railroad car followed by sight-seeing in several Florida cities.
William K. Hallett (1873-1943), the grandfather of the donor, was a prominent Bangor businessman. The Collection file contains a photocopies of Hallett biographical information.
Northeast Historic Film
The Collection is open for research.
Condition Governing Reproduction and Use
Authorization to reuse and/or reproduce must be obtained from Northeast Historic Film. See http://www.oldfilm.org/research for more information.
Post new comment
Most Popular Collections:
Featured Hidden Collections:
- Bath Historical Society Collection
- Groth, Ernest Collection
- Hiram Historical Society Collection
- Medomak Camp Collection
- Pearmain, Pierce Collection
- Maine Department of Agriculture Collection
- Maine State Museum Collection
- Vinalhaven Historical Society Collection
- Stillman, Ernest G. Collection
- Hodgkins, Earl Collection
- Bailey, Solon and Betty Collection
- Bangor Historical Society/WABI Collection
- Bradley, Cameron Collection
- Brown Paper Company Collection
- Bucksport High School Football Collection
- Bucksport Junior High School Collection